Tuesday, August 19, 2008

August - Wholesale Accounts.



ELATED (I am)

I am very near to landing my second wholesale account! This is TRULY a blessing. On top of the that, my first wholesale account has just placed another order for the Babassu Shea Monoi Nude Bars that have sold out of their retail location. The Babassu Shea Monoi has been one of my favorite soaps since I started making it early spring. I pray everyday that my 7 year old comes home filthy with sand in his hair so I can wash it with the bar. I plan on implementing some of my new marketing strategies to land a few more accounts.





2 comments:

Amina said...

congratulations!!!
just out of curiosity,when you do a wholesale account; does it mean that your products will be available at various locations?
i'll be using the babassu on my next wash day...

Lavida said...

Thank you!
Yes Ma'am. Sistas Place in North Carolina currently stocks our items.
You can find our items at:
sistasplace.biz